As property owners with over 400 units under our care, we understand the challenges landlords face. Kootenai County is growing rapidly, attracting renters from around the country and plenty of competition from other landlords. We stay on top of these changes, analyzing the market weekly to price your rentals competitively and maximize your cash flow. When the market dips, we either lower the rent or offer a move-in incentive to get a resident, then increase the rent during a more favorable season.
There’s more to marketing than putting up photos on the internet. D & M Management maximizes your property’s exposure through newspapers, TV commercials, internet listings, real estate companies, flyers, local chambers of commerce, and other venues to give you an edge over the competition. Our massive online presence have helped our clients achieve record low vacancy rates. High-resolution photos, detailed descriptions, and virtual tours help convert more prospective renters and bring you the revenue you want.
We tailor our services to match your needs and goals. Contact us
- Detailed property maintenance during vacancy (lawn care, plumbing, cleaning, security, utility bills, winter maintenance, etc.)
- Thorough applicant screening (background & credit check, references, and income ratios)
- Move-in and move-out walkthrough
- Licensed maintenance & repair service through Rubber Duck Maintenance
- Regular lawn fertilization, air filter replacement, and other general maintenance procedures
- Professional photos of your property to attract applicants
- Monthly and yearly accounting and financial reporting
Contact us to schedule a no-obligation consultation. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve your goals.