Subscribe RSS
About Us

Property Management at it’s Finest

D&M Management LLC strives to care for your property with the same love and attention that each of our team gives their own home.

Where it all began

D&M Management began over 30 years ago when we started buying and selling real estate for ourselves and our clients.  We found it hard to find a property management company that understood that managing and maintaining a rental property is not “just about getting a tenant” but about preserving and increasing the value of the property over the life of the ownership period.

Currently, D&M Management LLC manages approximately 600 units throughout Kootenai County.  80% of these properties are residential and multi-family, with the remaining 20% in commercial, industrial and office properties.